Pitt Rivers Museum Collections
Photographs held at the Pitt Rivers Museum.
British Museum Collections
Photographs held at the British Museum.
Albums assembled by photographers.
List of Illustrations
- 'Tibet Past & Present', Sir Charles Bell, Oxford: The Clarendon Press, 1924
- 'The People of Tibet', Sir Charles Bell, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1928
- 'Lhasa the Holy City', F. Spencer Chapman, London: Chatto and Windus, 1940
- "Portrait of the Dalai Lama", Sir Charles Bell, London: Collins, 1946
- "High Peaks, Pure Earth", Hugh Richardson, London, Serindia Publications, 1998
- "Mk'yen Brtse's guide to the Holy Places of Central Tibet", Alfonsa Ferrari, Rome: ISMEO, Serie Orinetale Roma XVI, 1958
Shows photographs published in books.
Original Film Roll Order
This list was created from the original film roll numbers.
View photographs taken on expeditions by Hopkinson and Richardson